The
MANUFACTURED HOUSING GLOBAL NETWORK
Home     Privacy & Security     Contact Us    
 
What do you want to know about manufactured housing?
Manufactured Housing Web Search
Home Search     Forum Search     Business Search    


Financing   Buy A Home Sell A Home Repair & Renovation Free Classifieds   Forums Books Insurance

Marketing Companies Miami FL

This page provides relevant content and local businesses that can help with your search for information on Marketing Companies. You will find informative articles about Marketing Companies, including "Technology + Marketing = Sales by Jerry Rouleau". Below you will also find local businesses that may provide the products or services you are looking for. Please scroll down to find the local resources in Miami, FL that can help answer your questions about Marketing Companies.

Street Gorillaz Inc.
(305) 761-1400
18250 NW 2nd Avenue
Miami, FL

Data Provided by:
KGC Marketing Team
(954) 443-6792
3350 SW 148th Avenue,
Miramar, FL

Data Provided by:
Representative Joseph Gibbons
(954) 893-5006
3150 SW 52nd Avenue
Pembroke Park, FL

Data Provided by:
Representative Bev Gallagher
(754) 321-2002
Attention: Ms. Linda Torlone
Pembroke Pines, FL

Data Provided by:
Representative Joseph Gibbons
(954) 893-5006
3150 SW 52nd Avenue
Pembroke Park, FL

Data Provided by:
Southbeachboutique
(866) 411-8372
3100 West 80th Street # 2
Hialeah, FL
 
Seccion Amarilla USA L.L.C.
(954) 517-8330
3350 SW 148th Avenue, Miramar
Miramar, FL

Data Provided by:
HRT Group, LLC
(954) 874-1667
3350 SW 148th Avenue
Miramar, FL

Data Provided by:
Synergy Communications. LLC
(305) 502-1554
321 SW 190th Ave
Pembroke Pines, FL

Data Provided by:
Yellow Book
(954) 727-4000
3306 Griffin Road
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Data Provided by:
Data Provided by:

Technology + Marketing = Sales by Jerry Rouleau

Technology + Marketing = Sales
Tue 12/26/06 09:05:44 am
by Jerry Rouleau

Just because you are in business today, does not mean you’ll be in business tomorrow. Imagine owning a typewriter company years ago. Some are gone, and some are still here, bigger and better than ever. Can you adapt to the new technology? It’s not how big you are. It’s not how long you have been in business. It’s not how much money you have. It’s not how many people you have. It’s how you promote yourself, and how you use the new technology, that will make all the difference on building your business. 

Many of us are still trying to adapt to cell phones, computers, and e-mail. There is new technology every place you turn. The information world is moving faster and faster. The companies that are using the new technology, are able to run circles around their competition.

According to the World Future Society of Bethesda, MD, the knowledge explosion doubled once between 1750-1900. It doubled again between 1900 & 1950, and then doubled again by 1960.  Since then it doubled itself every 5 years. Estimates are now showing that by 2020, knowledge will double every 73 days. 

If you are trying to stay ahead of the curve, let’s discuss just a few items, from a sales and marketing perspective. Some of the technology is new, and some of it has been around for a while. Maybe it’s just a matter of giving it some thought as to how it would fit in with your business. 

Let’s discuss just 4 items:

E-mail Marketing, Lead Source Tracking, Pod Casting, & Web Sites, to see how these technologies can help you increase sales.  

E-mail Marketing:

E-mail certainly has changed our business. It’s a great alternative to phone and mail follow-up, however, you have to understand, it’s not the “be all & end all” process that will eliminate the other forms of follow up. It’s important to understand that only about 37% of the e-mails you send out, ever get opened. Who are the ones in the 37% group, and what are your plans for the other 63%? With new technology, you will now know who opened your e-mail, what day and time, and who didn’t. Better still, if in your e-mail you referred your prospective customer to “click here” to check out a specific page or offer on your web site, you will know which ones did and when. How does that sound, for target marketing and narrowing down your database to a few key potential customers?                                                                                    ...

Click here to read the rest of the article from mobilehome.com


© Copyright 2008 Express Network Solutions
Manufactured Housing Global Network

Page Cached @ Tuesday, 18th January, 2011 @ 02:00am

Served by checkov .xpr.com
@ 02:01:59